Our initiative of timely and consistent Company Quarterly meetings has so far been successful! We gathered on January 19th, 2017 to review our fourth quarter in 2016 as well as looking ahead to 2017.
Employee of the Quarter awards were presented to Andrew Horner, Kyle Barry and Jacob Woodson.
I hope you find statistics in your business as interesting as we do! These numbers drive our success.
- 6,256 calls answered.
- No voicemails recorded during regular business hours (since incorporating a change back in August). This means that our clients are talking to real, live engineers instead of having to leave a voicemail.
- First Contact Resolution for all tickets is above 30%.
- 90% of all tickets are engaged within 30 minutes of receiving a support request.
- New Service Delivery Engineer added to Team Bravo
As we look toward 2017, these are a few of the goals we hope to achieve.
- Continue to enhance the Client Experience.
- What other service offerings are available?
- How can we improve internal operations?
Our slogan should be “Embrace Change” as things are always in motion here. To be the best Service Delivery Team, you can’t take anything for granted. You can’t get stagnant. You have to keep looking for ways to improve. Change is difficult but exciting. It’s what drew me to this company 5+ years ago. I wanted to work where the staff can directly influence the future. We continue to bring on new clients and create jobs. I am thrilled to be part of it!